- We believe in one God, the Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of the universe, the Almighty, the ever presence, the all knowing and all loving.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God, God who incarnated as a man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born from the Virgin Mary. When living on earth He was 100 percent man and 100 percent God.
- We believe that Jesus as a man was holy and without sin. He died upon the cross became sin to redeem all mankind, died and went down to the Hades. On the third day He was resurrected, ascended to the Heaven and sat on the right hand of the Father God.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, o Holy Spirit lives in the hearts of the believers and provides gifts to those who are longing for;o Holy Spirit gives the ministry power to the believers and also the gifts and offices to edify the body of Christ;o Holy Spirit is still performing miracles from the past, at present and in the future, both directly and through the believers of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is 100 percent the Word of God which is infallible, reliable and the foundation as well as the primary reference for Christian living and teaching.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man must be born again by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, where the day and time will be unknown to anyone except to God the Father, and He will return before the great tribulation. His holy living people will be rapture and will return to build the Millennial Kingdom on earth.
- We believe after the Millennial Kingdom, the Lord Jesus will judge the living and the dead. They whose names written in the Book of Life will live forever in Heaven and they who were unwritten will be doomed in hell forever.
Home Our Statement of Belief